Our Mount Toubkal and Sahara Desert Trek walking and discovery holiday in Morocco combines the challenge of summitting Mount Toubkal, North Africa’s highest peak (4,167 m), with some light trekking in the High Atlas Mountains and camel riding in the Sahara Desert (the dunes of Erg Chebbi).
- All transport
- 1 Overnight in Dar Adrar or similar (Dinner & breakfast)
- 1 overnight at Toubkal Refuge.
- English speaking guide, and cook (Mountain trek)
- Muleteers and mules for assistance (Mountain trek)
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea (Mountain trek)
- 4x4 or Mini-bus during Desert tour
- 1 overnight in a hotel at Dades (Dinner & breakfast)
- 1overnight camping on Dunes of Erg chebbi (Dinner & breakfast)
- Camel Ride on Dunes
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Lunches during the desert tour.
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)