Perfect combination of 2 days atlas valleys trek & 3 days desert tour which will take you to the Moroccan Chamonix “Imlil” from where you will take
day walks and explore the berber villages prior to travel over the Atlas Mountain on the following days to get to Dades gorges for 1st stop, carry on to Merzouga where you will have a camel ride and overnight on the nomadic dunes then driva back through the stony desert “ Tazarine” via Ourzazate and into Marrakech
- All transport
- 1 Overnight in Dar Adrar or similar (Dinner & breakfast)
- 1 overnight in a village Gite at Tizi oussem village.
- English speaking guide, and cook (Mountain trek)
- Muleteers and mules for assistance (Mountain trek)
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea (Mountain trek)
- 4x4 or Mini-bus during Desert tour
- 1 overnight in a hotel at Dades (Dinner & breakfast)
- 1overnight camping on Dunes of Erg chebbi (Dinner & breakfast)
- Camel Ride on Dunes
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Lunches during the desert tour.
- Entrance fee (Monuments visits)